Thursday, March 19, 2020

Welcome to my Blog!  I am new at this, so bear with me.  Students should have joined my Google Classroom by now.   If not, please do so immediately!  The following assignments are available on google classroom.

Math 4&5
If you have not completed the following, you must complete:
*Math Online Learning Check
*IXL Math Diagnostics (email me your overall math score when you receive one.)
*3 IXL Math Recommendations of your choice (email me Level, Letter.Number, and Score when finished.)

ELAR 4 & 5 
If you have not completed the following, you must complete:
*Online Ready ELAR?
*IXL Language Arts Diagnostics (email me your overall Language Arts score when you receive one.)
*3 IXL Language Arts Recommendations of your choice.  (email me Level, Letter. Number, and Score when finished.)

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at debra.wood@isisd.net .